The price was great but this hotel badly needs renovation - very worn carpets, some weary furniture, water stains by the AC/heating vents, very noise heating system, thin walls (lots of noise from neighbors). The beds were comfortable and nice, though. Breakfast was okay but nothing special - down a long and very cold hallway to get to the breakfast room. Next time, I think I'd pay more to stay somewhere nicer.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.