“Remodeled, comfortable and really nice” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Denver, Colorado
“Remodeled, comfortable and really nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I have stayed here a number of times when visiting Santa Fe. It has always been comfortable and welcoming. This time was exceptional. They have remodeled the hotel and the property looks great. The breakfast and lobby area is more open and inviting, the pool is lovely and the rooms are neat, clean and cozy. Just some small improvements had a big impact. The location is convenient to the highway and just minutes from downtown and all of the shops, galleries and museums.

Room Tip: The studio king is comfortable, large and good value.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Denver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hotel is not far off of the highway and is easy to connect to all areas in Santa Fe. Room was nice and clean. The bed was very soft and it was difficult for me to sleep. Hotel was having their carpets cleaned but I didn't hear any extra noise. We had a loud late night talker above us that drove me crazy as he was walking up and down in front of our room talking on his cell phone until after midnight.
Breakfast was average.
They charged us an extra $30.00 a night for our daughter (third person). I discovered almost all of the Santa Fe hotels had this practice.

Room Tip: I requested an extra clean room and got one that was nice and clean. Wish I had added one with a new...
Green Features: They asked you to reuse your towels to save water and then ran the dishwasher with only 2 cups and a spoon.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Littleton, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn and were not disappointed. We were allowed to upgrade with our Gold status and had the largest apartment we have ever stayed in, in the Marriott chain. We walked downtown it is only 1.8 miles through interesting neighborhoods. Breakfast is the typical Marriott fare. With Whole Foods a mile away and a full kitchen we had no problem making a dinner and eating on the outside deck. The swimming pool is small, with plenty of seating around the pool, they also have a hot tub for 4. Shuttle can take you downtown, just ask. Give it a try, lots of families were there when we were.

Room Tip: If you have Gold Elite Status be sure to upgrade.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a business trip and loved it. It is located in a quiet area so it is suitable for people who are sensitive to noise. Ask for a room on the second floor and away from the main road. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and eager to assist in any way they can. Leo, the hotel shuttle drive, was kind enough to drop me off at the meeting place and picked us up after the meeting and then dropped me off again at downtown. The only downside was there was not a whole lot of places close by for lunch/dinner. But since I only have time for a quick lunch, that did not bother me too much. And the hotel offers free shuttle to the airport.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I would stay here again next time I visit Santa Fe.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is the 2nd hotel we've stayed in while visiting Santa Fe in the last 12 months. We opted for something on the opposite side of town this time. Residence Inn is right next to the Santa Fe hospital, about 10 minutes south of the plaza. Getting there is easy, and check in was straight forward. Ours was a 2nd floor suite, and we enjoyed the unique villa layout. It was nice to step out of the room into the beautiful New Mexico outdoors. To us, it was worth not having an elevator. The room was pretty good; it included a full kitchen and a couch. Our only issue with the room was that the bathtub looked a little dated and the walls seemed a little thin. But the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The hot breakfast was decent, but not too spectacular. While we liked the last hotel we stayed in better, this one seemed to be ok for anyone interested in staying a little closer to the plaza and for anyone visiting the hospital.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The second story rooms have a balcony with a door that locks behind you. No way to open it unless you call the front desk. So bring a mobile device and the hotel's phone number. Also, it would help not to go out on the balcony without someone to cover for you in the room. I was alone for a while, contemplated jumping. Didn't. After the episode, the desk people said I should have screamed. Not suitable for kids and those prone to leg breaks from second story falls. Otherwise, a normal R.I with kitchen, morning breakfast buffet, occasional happy hour, but few bathroom amenities. Close to downtown; a straight drive.

Room Tip: Not the second floor unless you're athletic
Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
millstone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

As far as I'm concern , for the price and amenities , i would live here. These employes are the best , for the past !5 years I've stayed here for Indian Market, you can not beat it. And the days after market , such a pleaser to just relax. I have stayed at 4 other places during market time, and i keep; coming back to Residence inn.

Room Tip: Try not to stay next to the sports court.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business