La Posada has been the real thing for decades. Great location about two blocks from the square (and some distance is a plus!). The whole vibe is calming. The bar is cozy and friendly. Fireplaces everywhere (public areas and rooms). It's particularly nice in the winter. Rooms are varied so each visit is unique. All seem to have patios or balconies. Some with wood burning fireplaces, others with gas. Bedding is outstanding! Starwood has been updating the menus, rooms and wifi. Spa and fitness are first rate. My go-to spot in Santa Fe (even if I'm working in ABQ)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa