“Friendly and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa

You added La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa to your Saves list
La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
tbuktu
“Friendly and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great service. Having to valet cat was kind of annoying but they were so friendly .

Our pillows were too high and they were happy to provide us w lower ones.

I loved the free yoga on the wknd and that u can use the spa facilities

The water pressure in the room wasn't greatest but not big deal. We ended up washing our hair in the spa

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Paul P, General Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your review. We understand your comments about having to valet your car but like most downtown Santa Fe hotels, parking is at a premium. We park the bulk of guest cars in our parking garage which is really not appropriate for guest use. Glad you appreciate how we try and make up with an outstanding valet team.

We're getting ready to open two new dining spots. Viga, a contemporary bar and grill and Julia which will replace our existing Fuego. You'll love these on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The best Spa treatment ever. What a lovely calming resort tucked away in the heart of Santa Fe. A short walk to the plaza and all the sights. Amazing environs full of upscale decor keeping with the land of enchantment vibe. The restored Stabb House which is a Victorian Mansion is lovely along with its history. All staff were so warm, friendly and welcoming.
Had the best massage ever . So special it was. It was a balanced fusion of both Swedish and Thai. Following the massage , a shower, steam and off to relax poolside in the nicely heated saline pool. Lunch outside was also quite good dining amidst the beautiful sculptures and flowers.
Thank you for a most enjoyable " Zen" experience. See you on our next visit to Santa Fe.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Santa Fe and La Posada de Santa Fe. Glad you appreciated the refresh we've lovingly given Staab House. On your next visit be sure and check out the renovation of our spa. We are starting in about a week and will finish by the end of May.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Had a great experience getting a mani/pedi... facilities offered are very relaxing and calming. The experience was luxurious while the staff was friendly, accommodating and energetic. I am a resident of Santa Fe and I know there are many salons in Santa Fe but if you want true spa experience.... I recommend this resort and spa!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Paul P, General Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Glad you enjoyed the spa experience at La Posada. We're just getting ready for an extensive spa refresh that will make the experience that much better. We should be finished by mid-May so please stop back to see the results.
Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We spent two nights here , and I would love to go back! The location was great - a quick walk into town but also easy to get out by car. The grounds were lovely, and it was warm enough to sit by the pool and read - perfect! The room was perfect - spotless bathroom and super comfortable bed. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The highlight for me was the massage at the spa - the Swedish massage I received from Kelly was just right! All in all a delightful stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your visit. It will be my pleasure to pass your compliments along to Kelly. Incidentally, we will be starting a major renovation of our spa next week so be sure to check it out on your next visit.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place was so great we extended our trip from 1 to 4 days! After staying at, researching, and visiting multiple hotels in old town Santa Fe, I suggest la Posada as all rooms are in their own pueblo dwellings and are nicely appointed while retaining their southwestern authenticity.. character, plus luxury, plus a quiet location within walking to anything in old town. The restaurant is good as is the bar. Don't miss the good, strong margaritas and the delicious goat cheese stuffed, fried olives!

Room Tip: Fireplace rooms with patios are a must! Ground floor rooms have wood floors & corner rooms are l...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
What a nice review! Thank you so much and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. Viga, our new bar and grill will open by the end of the month followed shortly by Julia,a spirited restaurant and bar, named after our ghost, Julia Staab. We've recently brought a nationally known chef on board so the food you enjoyed will just get better. Love those olives in our historic bar as well.
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm a 56 year old guy that happened to be in Santa Fe celebrating my birthday the first weekend of April (2015) and one of my small self-indulgences is to have a massage. After asking around, I heard enough recommendations to head to La Posada. After getting checked in by the super sweet receptionist Nova, I got a nice workout done in their very adequate Fitness Center. When I was introduced to my therapist Rachel, she sat down with me & went over any & all issues that I wanted addressed in my deep tissue massage. She was very thorough in the "interview" reviewing all areas, which I thought was impressive. Now I have had quite a few massages & know that deep muscle work suits me best, so I prefer a firm hand, which CAN be uncomfortable but necessary. The best way I can describe Rachel would be to say she's extremely intuitive. When she'd find one of those tight spots & begin to work on it, she seemed to sense when to ease off just enough and when to work it out. She used a combination of comforts to go along with the perfect amount of muscle & tissue manipulation that I needed. Her use of hot stones, warm towels & aromatherapy were perfectly timed, which made the deep tissue work flow seamlessly. She really seemed to know what to do for me at just the right moment...again, intuitively. I really feel that she used a vast experience to recognize what I needed on that Saturday afternoon. The additional work she did on my neck & head was something I didn't even know I needed and now I wouldn't go without it! Really a fantastic experience; professional, thorough and above all a synchronistic "team effort" feeling that was by far the best massage I've had! I would highly recommend Rachel Samuels and look forward to my next visit to Santa Fe to visit her again. The day was completed with a visit to the aromatherapy infused steam room & a long lounge in the sun by the pool. Amazing day at La Posada!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Paul P, General Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review. It will be my pleasure to pass your compliments along to Rachel. We're getting ready to start a comprehensive renovation of our spa so be sure to stop in on your next visit to see the progress.
orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent 5 days at this hotel. The restaurant staff and location were excellent. However this property is in major need of attention. Three out of our five day stay we did not have hot water. Our room was nice but worn. We had a beautiful patio but it was filthy. Should someone get busy and tend to the maintenance and cleanliness issues, this could easily have been five stars.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!