I stayed at this property about 7 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However our return trip this March has been less than stellar. Our hotel rooms show wear and tear and a lack of upkeep. The carpet is filthy.. cracked tiles in the bathroom floor, damaged furniture. The outdoor table and chairs are filthy as well, I called the front desk to have them cleaned so we could use them, but the chair cushions are still covered in bird feces. The staff seems to be hit or miss, some very pleasant others seem bothered to be here. The in room dining was quite good, albeit expensive. The Spa is pricey too but the staff and treatments received there were outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa