Arrived with husband for a 3 night conference here. He paid for an upgrade to a king suite. Room 131 was yuk. Cracked walls, old furniture and squeaky floors and view of the street. The only good things were the linens, bed and towels since Starwood just took them over in June. But they still charged Starwood prices. $$$$
Thank goodness the General Manager came to look at the room. He was able to move us to the second floor rooms above the Spa. What a difference! A true suite and views! Was very disappointed in the prior room. Great GM rectified problem. Would only stay in those rooms again. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe