We stayed at La Posada De Santa Fe from 8/22/14-8/26/14 and we could not have asked for a more enjoyable experience. The hotel staff, accommodations were excellent. One morning i went to eat breakfast, after the kitchen had stopped serving breakfast, I told the server that I did not need a full meal, only something to eat in order to take medicine. The kitchen agreed to break tradition and scrambled a couple of eggs for me in order for me to take my medicine. They did not have to do this but they did. If we needed a shuttle to take us some place, within a few minutes of our request we were on our way. Me and my wife are planning another visit and La Posada de Santa Fe will be our first choice for lodging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa