La Posada is in a great location in Santa Fe with wonderful grounds. Quaint would be the most appropriate term. The hotel is nice, but dated. It is in need of renovation. With a big group attending, we found many rooms with worn carpets, broken hinges on cabinets and water problems. On the other hand, the location is great and many rooms have been updated with new expanded bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe