We enjoyed our stay at La Posada de Santa Fe. The breakfast was outstanding My husband ordered the Southwest Omelet and he said it was the best omelet he has ever eaten. I ordered the Skinnie Mini Bennie and it too was the best breakfast I have ever eaten. Our compliments to the chef. The weather in Santa Fe was cool when were were there. We would like to have been able to open the window to allow some fresh air into the room, but we couldn't get the window open. The air flowing out of the air-conditioning vent landed right on my face while I was trying to sleep, resulting in a sleepless night. The landscaping was beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe