This hotel recently became a starwood property which my husband and I were excited about since he travels for work and has status.
The property was gorgeous and set in a great location where you are only a short walk into the heart of Santa Fe and close to Canyon Road.
The room could have been cleaner as the couch looked like it had stains and there was a spider web in the shower that stayed put our entire visit. It was cool that each room is it's own pueblo vs. the traditional hotel feel.
We sat outside and ordered a glass of wine and desert at Fuego, their on-site restaurant and I wasn't impressed with the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa