A beautiful, old, historically rich place to stay. Very romantic and close to the Plaza. The staff is friendly and helpful. The spa treatments were great. I had the Osmosis facial and a pedicure. The grounds are just gorgeous. Springtime is a good time to visit Santa Fe. Our room was comfortable and clean. There was a good amount of construction taking place and some noise and construction debris, but it did not detract from our visit. The outdoor pool needed to be cleaned more often. We chose La Posada because of the outdoor pool and hot tub and would have liked it much more if the pool had been taken care of while we were there. Stay here if you get a chance. Your stay will be memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe