I stayed at La Posada for businesses twice before I had a chance to eat in its restaurant or enjoy its amenities. What a surprise and a disappointment that I had not taken the time on my previous trips. Each of the rooms or "casitas" is a bit different in layout, some having an adobe fireplace (see photo). Comfortable southwest furniture and appointments. Of most interest is the art work rotated periodically that adorns the lobby, restaurant, lounges and meeting rooms. Local artists display large and small colorful oils many of which are too expensive for my budget but a pleasure to look at. Staying at La Posada in December - Spending time in the main building (restaurant, lounge, meeting rooms etc.) was a festival to the eyes. Tastefully decorated for the holidays and the marvelous artwork made it difficult to want to leave the hotel to try other restaurants in Santa Fe. Customer service is great When I told the manager that my husband would be joining me the following night and that it was his birthday - we found, upon his arrival, a bottle of wine, with a plate of cheese, grapes and crackers in our room with a happy birthday note from the management. La Posada has a Spa. Because of the altitude both my husband and I had an "oxygen treatment" there which helped us feel more energetic for the remaining few days we would be in Santa Fe. One thing that was a bit different from other hotels - because the casitas are spread out and there is limited parking except for about 20 spaces near the main building - upon check in a valet takes your car to a central parking area and you walk to your rooms. A small hotel, this is not a burden and the staff helps with the luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa