This was our third trip to Santa Fe. We normally rent a home but chose to rent something near the plaza. The location of the property can't be beat. About 3 blocks to Canyon Road and 3 blocks to the plaza. You literally never need your car. The best thing was the service, they made an error when they gave us our rooms. They immediately upgraded us to better rooms, sent us sparkling apple cider, chocolate cover strawberries and a hand written note from Tracey Baca. I can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe