I was told this place would be nice. Meh. The bed is comfortable, but the room is a little dated. While I like rustic, I hate faux rustic. Bathroom is small. And this place just seems fake. It feels a little like some 75 year old heavily tanned woman trying botox to look nice. Just does not work.
The grounds are nice. Service is so so. I asked for a silent room, was placed in the bottom floor (high heels above) next to a room with a yapping dog. Immediately asked to be placed in another room, which happened promptly.
Nuisance: All cars must be valet parked. I just hate having to wait every time. No, I am not coming back, unless it is free of charge, like in this business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe