We finally got to stay at La Posada and to my amazement it was wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful and nice the room was spacious yet cozy with a fireplace. The original Stabb house is so outstanding. It is the Victorian Mansion that the hotel was built around. It has a beautiful bar to the left of the entry and to the right is a room the you can dine in or have a business meeting called the Rose Room. Further down the hall is a lovely library with comfy couches and once again a fireplace. The whole house is filled with beautiful oil painting and works of art. The ambiance is amazing. Also a bonus is the salt water hot tub and pool, both are outside but heated. Glad that we tried again. It was well worth it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa