We stayed here for 3 days and chose a king patio room.The property exudes the old world charm with duplex styled cottages sprawled all over.Our room was nice and big with a large patio.Staff were very courteous and always ready to help.The hotel itself is around 2-3 minutes away from the Plaza and they had free shuttle service to drop you off and pick you back up as soon as you called. Josh was our shuttle driver on both days and was very prompt and courteous and always at your service. We also liked the hotel breakfast which they serve outside in a covered patio.Nice ambience!
My only complaint would be that during our check-out we found that somebody fraudulently billed around $200 in dinner food bills against our room number.We immediately knew this was wrong as we never ate dinner at this hotel's restaurant. Bringing this to the attention of front desk,they recovered the checks which had our room number but signed by some different person. Fortunately the front desk staff deducted the food bills charges,but we think this unnecessary hassle could have been avoided if the restaurant staff cross-checked the room number with the guest name.
Overall a nice stay otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa