My wife and I recently stayed at La Posada on a weekend getaway for our anniversary. Wow, what a great stay. The staff were excellent, the property was full of character and was well taken care of. My wife really enjoyed the spa services and the dining was great. The staff surprised us with a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room for our anniversary. What a great surprise! Close proximity to the Plaza/dining/shopping/sightseeing. Overall we had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe