We spent spring break at La Posada after finding a great deal on the rooms on Livingsocial.com. What an amazing resort tucked away in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. This is truly a resort stay, but only 2 blocks from downtown (which is great). Your resort fee pays for complimentary shuttle services to and from locations within a 2 mile radius so you don't have to worry about parking downtown!
The staff was beyond friendly and helpful! The bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in (we even checked to see what brand the mattress was!).
If you have a chance to visit the spa, it's a must. The massage, though pricey, was well worth it!
This is a great place to stay in a great location. You definitely the peaceful, luxuriousness of a resort, but in a location that makes experiencing downtown Santa Fe easy and accessible!
We are already looking forward to a return trip!
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa - the Art Hotel of Santa Fe, is New Mexico's finest resort nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe. La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, as well as award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.