This is a great hotel with wonderful facilities, but if you're looking for spacious, luxurious rooms it doesn't have them. Charming with fireplaces, but small and lacking closet space. Other than that, it is a great property --- restaurant and bar are wonderful! When we were here, the weather did not allow for a lot of outside activity, so we enjoyed football games in the bar! Good location to get to Plaza and shopping. Staff is very attentive and friendly. We have not taken advantage of their spa, but others have said it is top-notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa