We just checked out and I had to write a review on our way back to Texas. We stayed at la posada for a week for our honeymoon and my 40 th birthday. We had never been to Santa Fe n picked this hotel based on reviews. It is even better than what you see online. The property s beautiful. We had a fireplace with patio king and rooms are so cute. The staff is so friendly. From the bellman, valets, and amber at check in, even the manager at check out. Very friendly place. We cannot wait to go back!!! They have a free shuttle to take you places too. The drivers were so helpful too. Food was awesome. Stay here for sure. We loved it!! Great location as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa