We just checked out and I had to write a review on our way back to Texas. We stayed at la posada for a week for our honeymoon and my 40 th birthday. We had never been to Santa Fe n picked this hotel based on reviews. It is even better than what you see online. The property s beautiful. We had a fireplace with patio king and rooms are so cute. The staff is so friendly. From the bellman, valets, and amber at check in, even the manager at check out. Very friendly place. We cannot wait to go back!!! They have a free shuttle to take you places too. The drivers were so helpful too. Food was awesome. Stay here for sure. We loved it!! Great location as well.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic lodging in Santa Fe with a ghostly reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.