I stayed at La Posada with a girlfriend, last summer. The manager introduced himself to us immediately, as we were checking into our rooms. The entire staff was very attentive during our stay. The hotel shuttle driver went out his way to help us find an unusual off site location for a cooking class. We were provided with superb restaurant recommendations by the concierge.
The hotel location was in perfect walking distance to the Indian Art Festival, but far enough away that we had peace and quiet.
My friend and I had large rooms with a balconies. My room was on the lower level and was therefore a bit dark. More natural light would be a great improvement.
Overall it was a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe