La Posada is located near the center of Santa Fe. The grounds are compact and have a nice layout ... hot tub, heated pool, fire pits, lots of places to sit outside. The gym, locker room, and steam room are above average. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and conceirge was very helpful. We used the American Express Fine Hotels program and received an upgraded room. The kiva fireplace was nice. This is a good jumping off point for New Mexico skiing and shopping trips to the plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe