Room and value this trip was good. The rug in the sitting room with fireplace needs replacing. The fire was not kept up well for guests to enjoy. The wine and cheese tasting was parsimonious. I stepped up to it to look at the tray. A few slivers of cheese were offered. Thin slivers. I thought, really? Not enough for others if I take even one. The bath robes were old and falling apart and left fuzz balls on clothes and body. This is a beautiful resort and layout but needs some help and vision. Coffee and hot chocolate and hot cider were excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great shuttle service around town. This place can be better and probably will be again. We heard from other guests how impressive it once was years earlier.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa - the Art Hotel of Santa Fe, is New Mexico's finest resort nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe. La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, as well as award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.