The casitas and history behind the hotel are interesting. Front desk staff did not appear enthused about their job or their guests. Within walking distance of old town. The lounge is quaint where we had after dinner drinks and enjoyed the one man band. I would not choose to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa - the Art Hotel of Santa Fe, is New Mexico's finest resort nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe. La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, as well as award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Booking.com, Amex, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.