our first experience at la posada was memorable with a great fireplace room and a nice spa experience and last year we were treated with snow which made the shuttle service they offered around the city so perfect. we returned same time this year to sunny and 60 degrees and the staff couldn't have been nicer from the general manager who made our stay so comfortable to the room with the fireplace and sitting area to the valet staff which is always on the ball to the concierge (tom if i remember correctly) was always right on with suggestions for restaurants and routes for our daily jogs to the great massages we enjoyed on our day of departure. The staub bar is a great hangout and the location of this hotel is perfect and the entire stay left us with no wants or wishes other then to get back there again soon.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic lodging in Santa Fe with a ghostly reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.