My husband and I went to Santa Fe in mid October for a four day romantic getaway--we originally tried to get into the Inn of the Anasazi as I had stayed there before but it was booked and La Posada was close to the city center and looked wonderful, although the few negative reviews concerned me. Not to worry---our stay could not have been more pleasant and luxurious. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite with a huge sitting area and a fireplace in the bedroom with a patio overlooking the pool. The furnishings were all traditional Southwestern and very comfortable. Lunch outside on the patio near the spa was delicious, and throughout our stay, the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Everyone was very anxious to please, from the waiters at the Patio and Fuego (delicious) to the concierge who helped us plan some terrific day trips. The shuttle service is a nice add, although the hotel is so close to almost everything in Santa Fe it is almost a shame to use it and not walk. We would definitely return to La Posada--my only recommendation would be to change out the bathrobes (a bit old)!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic lodging in Santa Fe with a ghostly reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.