The property is beautiful and boasts a wonderful location only a few blocks from the Plaza. The property if comprised of a main house which houses registration, a restaurant, an art gallery and numerous little casita's in true Santa Fe adobe style. Our room featured a king bed with lots of comfy pillows and a nightly turn down service.
Upon arrival we were greeted by the valet service (the only option for parking) and directed to the check-in where a nice staff member registered us and directed to follow the signs to our casita at the back of the property. Unfortunately, poor signage and numerous narrow, twisting paths between casitas left us wandering needlessly around the property by ourselves trying to find our casita. When we did arrive, we found our room had already received turn down service (7pm). The room was lovely and the bed was adequate.
Our biggest concerns with the property both came the following morning when we were awakened at 8:15am by numerous knocks on the door by the cleaning crew wanting to clean our room. Not pleasant experience to be awakened early on our only day to catch a little sleep. Well, since we were up it was time to shower and get moving. And moving I did when I got into the shower and found that there was NO HOT WATER. A brisk cold shower can really get one moving. While the property was beautiful. I must admit that the below par service and our experience with the shower and cleaning crew cause me to rate this property as more like a nice chain hotel and not a 4 star resort property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe