We just got home from a fabulous vacation. The location of La Posada is perfect. The reception desk was very efficient, especially Justin. We made use of the shuttle service to various restaurants and Canyon Rd. The spa was wonderfully relaxing and I had a great massage. The concierge helped us select from the many restaurants in town and with various day trips we made..expecially the hike at Tent Rock Monument Park. We had an excellent dinner one evening at Fuego right in the hotel. It was perfect after spending the day out. Breakfasts out on the patio were delightful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa