Friendly, intimate and walking distance to everything. Tom the Concierge was extremely helpful,
friendly and welcoming. And the Valet were over the top friendly and accommodating - always
remembering my name and offering assistance with directions or van service if needed in town
when I didn't want to drive my car. Excellent bar and loved all the art and old world decor in the
lobby and public areas with very tastefully appointed Santa Fe style lodging. Did not have a big hotel feel and I felt very comfortable and at home during my entire stay. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is affiliated with Starwood Hotels and Resorts and participates in the SPG loyalty program. "The Art Hotel of Santa Fe", is a historic property and the only resort downtown. Nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe, just steps from the historic Plaza and Canyon Road, La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, a year-round outdoor pool, exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa