My wife and I were in NM on Business and decided to make a side trip to Santa Fe and Taos, We got to Santa Fe late in the afternoon and found Las Palomas a few blocks from downtown. The staff were friendly and the room was adequate, nothing to write home about but clean. If security is a concern for you this is not the place to go as the courtyard is basically open to anyone walking down the sidewalk, but saying this we had no problems. The breakfast was great and parking is free!
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.