Las Palomas was a great place to stay in Santa Fe! I can't say enough good things about it. It's a 5 minute walk from the plaza, close to great restaurants, but in its own quiet location. The room we stayed in was less than $150 per night and was a "casita" which was basically a suite. We had a separate room from the bedroom that had a comfy couch, big TV (tv also in the bedroom), working fireplace, table and chairs, mini fridge, microwave, and stove top. It also had plates, pots and pans, silverware, etc. in the kitchen so that you could make meals there to save some money. You also get free breakfast every day, which was great and included made-to-order omelets and waffles, bagels, pastries, cereal, fruit, juice, all types of coffee, and live music!! Finally, the staff were excellent. They are very helpful and you can go in at any time of day and ask them to make you a hot chocolate or cappuccino or any other hot drink you want! And there are warm cookies and cider by the front desk at all hours! I can't speak highly enough of Las Palomas and will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Santa Fe!
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Otel, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.