Our stay in the Santa Fe Hilton was a real treat. We've booked a king room, but upon arrival we've got an upgrade to a suite. In the room we''ve found a nice suprise. A bottle of Italian red, cheese, fruits and crackers. the suite was quite large, wit a seperate livingroom with a fridge, tea/coffeemaker and large flatscreen. Bathroom was welle equipped but not that large. The bedding was superb. Hotel had a nice swimmingpool in the innern courtyard with a seperate sittingarea with an open fire.
Personel was friendly and professional.
The Hilton has a great location, just two blocks from the city center, with more than enough parkingspace. This hotel deserves, in my opinion, a higher ranking. The only thing that annoyed me where the pigeons. They woke us earlier tah we wanted.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.