“Santa Fe Vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Delaware, United States
“Santa Fe Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We planned a family vacation with our son and his family. He is stationed in at the Clovis NM air force base and we wanted to visit and just relax. The hotel was in a great location since we could walk everyplace and the staff was excellant

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I should start my review by stating my stay at this Hilton was paid entirely by redeeming Hilton Honors points. My only expense was parking and incidentals. To be fair, I will not base my review on the value of my stay, that would be an unfair assessment.

However, I can offer these views:
1. Location of property. Everything within the historic area is accessible by foot - the historic Plaza, Canyon Road, Railroad District, tons of excellent restaurants.
2.Hotel Parking Fee - it's approximately $20.00/day with unlimited in/out privileges. interesting note - when checking in for my stay, I asked if the hotel offered some kind of badge/sticker I could put in my car to indicate I had paid for parking? The registration desk clerk said none is needed, the bell staff monitors the cars on the lot. Later, I asked one of the bell staff if they watched the cars. He said they are too busy to do that task.

Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here for 3 nights during the Memorial Day weekend. Our room was spacious and clean. Absolutely no complaints about the room or the housekeeping staff. Bed was comfortable.

We were hoping the hotel would have some nice little areas to sit and relax, read, etc., but none could be found. Interestingly, when we asked about such an area, the front desk did not mention the Honors Lounge (we are Honors members), nor did they mention it when we checked in. Weather permitting, we spent some time sitting out by the pool which had a nice outdoor fireplace.

Overall, the hotel is nothing special in terms of additional amenities. The location is really the draw, and if you want to be within walking distance of the square, this is a good option.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Rented a little Casita. It was perfect!

Romantic sitting room with a fire place.

High top table for dinner and room service

Jacuzzi Tub and shower. Pool available.

Centrally located for easy walking to all the hot spots.

Staff was attentive and helpful. A must stay on my next visit with the kids.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

To large and rambling, only one service elevator that I was aware of. $144.00 per night but breakfast was another $20.00. My only kind regard would be the staff was excellent. Next stay in Santa Fe will be else where.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is so beautiful on the brochures and website I had high expectations before arrival. However when getting there found it to be under renovations which caused the entire front to be blocked off. Had I known this I would considered another hotel, even though this was the gathering point of the group I was to meet there. I did not eat in the restaurant, instead I did eat two meals in the bar area, one of which was not good at all (overcooked). The room was good even though on the ground floor by the pool. Not much noise from the pool this time of year. One day the key cards would not work. This was corrected after calling the front desk. This place is in a good location.

Room Tip: I would move away from the pool purely for security reasons.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent service. The concierge, Colin was quite helpful when we needed transportation to our spa outside of town. When the local taxis broke down, he brought us in his own vehicle to make our appointment.
Great location, close to the Plaza, and walking distance to many sights.

Room Tip: pool side room was great
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza? Share your experiences!