“Excellent hotel, excellent accomodations, excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
O'Keefe Museum Package
Ranked #19 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Roseland, United States
“Excellent hotel, excellent accomodations, excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great hotel. High end, clean, great location. Would definitely stay there again. Highly recommend. Location was walkable to the city center. No need for cab. The pool with fireplace was wonderful. Family friendly. It was my daughter and I and we enjoyed out stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

683 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Ridgeland, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Located in THE Prime Location in Santa Fe at the end of a main street of shops, the Hilton Historic Plaza Hotel is Perfect! Out of the noisy main square but just a short walk away, rooms are quiet and a giant pinion wood burning fireplace is waiting to greet you as you walk in the front door. We always stay here at least once a year while shopping for Native American Silver jewelry, much of which is Museum Quality at very reasonable prices. So much to do in the area, too!

Room Tip: If you are not planning on going swimming, book a room away from the very nice pool located in the c...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Englewood, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is just of the square, and a few minutes walk to many of the museums, shops and restaurants. The rooms are immaculate, and this is one of the best hotel staffs I have ever encountered. It is definitely the only hotel I will book when we are there next.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Cool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is part of a continuing series of my impressions and experiences staying at various hotels and resorts while traveling to attend concerts worldwide. This stay was during my recent trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico in August 2014. This review is for Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza.

Property: Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Address: 100 Sandoval St, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2131
Phone: (855) 271-3621
Website: www.hilton.com
Room Type/Class: Standard (Room 218)
Date: August 5 - August 6, 2014
Booking Source: Direct
Overall Rating: 4/5 [Note: Score is totally subjective based on price, location, and comparison to "like" properties within same area and price range]

This stay was part of my recent Colorado-New Mexico-Arizona-California road trip, and I stayed for one night.

Since I was on a road trip, and I wasn't sure if I would make it all the way to Santa Fe leading up to this stay, I did not book in advance. I had actually booked a room en route on Hotwire, then called ahead to a different hotel and found that no one would be available to check me in late at night (after midnight), so I canceled that and I decided to try my luck just walking into a chain hotel.

I was a little familiar with Santa Fe and usually have good experiences with Hilton, so thought I would try the Hilton Santa Fe.

Walking in after hours, the place was empty except for one employee at the front desk who was very kind, helpful, and welcoming. Though there was no AAA rate available that night, he found me an even cheaper rate, so was very surprising to get such good service after midnight.

The room overlooked the pool, which was fine because I was going to be gone early the next morning anyway.

Overall, the room was of the Hilton standard with the amenities you would expect.

It is in a great location, as parking can be a challenge with all the tourism in that area, so you can see a lot of it walking from the hotel, which is nice.

The property itself fits in nicely, with that distinct Santa Fe look while remaining classy and upscale, with modern amenities.

They also have self-parking (which I prefer) which makes things a bit easier.

I would definitely return for a follow-up stay if I returned to Santa Fe.

Room Tip: Be sure to know that rooms could face pool or parking lot and request accordingly
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Room and staff best ever. Perry at desk fixed a problem by upgrading us. He's top notch. Room was clean, new looking, comfortable. By far quietest hotel room I've ever had for sleeping. Usually stay somewhere less expensive. First class stay here close to plaza for Indian Market has spoiled me :)

Room Tip: Our AT&T cell phones wouldn't work in our room. 2nd and 3rd floors are better than 1st.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My boyfriend and I used Hilton Honors points for a long weekend stay. We come down to Santa Fe yearly and this was our first time staying in the Plaza as we usually stay at Buffalo Thunder. We were both very pleased the hotel. The rooms we well appointed, the pool quiet and the perfect temperature and the location superb! It is a 2 minutes walk to the Plaza! The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and friendly and worked hard to make sure you didn't have to wait long to check in and if you needed anything. As a Gold Member, we were upgraded to the Executive floor with access to the Executive Lounge, which was very nice. The hotel is also very quiet--perfect for a romantic getaway. We will stay here again our next time in Santa Fe.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for all of your comment. We appreciate all of your feedback and have shared it with our hotel staff.
We look forward to hosting you again soon at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Hirwaun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The seventh and eighth nights of our Route 66 tour.
We had two nights at this fabulous hotel.
The rooms were spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast on both mornings was excellent with marvelous staff looking after you.
Sante Fe itself is a wonderful place with loads of history and well worth a visit.
Don't miss out on the Cowgirl bar just around the corner from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Been to Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza? Share your experiences!