“Nice hotel but comfoters need better quality duvet” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
O'Keefe Museum Package
Ranked #21 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
scottsdale, United States
“Nice hotel but comfoters need better quality duvet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We stayed there only one night. The location is very good. Within walking distance, you can get lots fun - many restaruants, galleries, shopping...
The room is nice size, beds are very comfortable, but both my husband and I were suffering the
duvet of the comforters. The fabric cover was ver hard material, not soft at all. It scrached our skin all the time. We couldn't have good sleep. Also, there was no sign for breakfast place. We had to walk around (that time has another event going on, so hotel set up buffet breakfast too) and asked worker to find the right place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to walk to your destinations. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Palatine, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I'm a Hilton fan and this hotel meets my expectations. I was upgraded to Executive and my room was so pretty, and had a great view of the pool. The Executive lounge was great too, with snacks, cookies and drinks available throughout the day.

In the room, my bed was super comfortable, with great pillows plus I had a big desk and an adorable seating area. The bathroom was very large too, and I loved the big shower.

Parking is easy here too ($10/day, I think) which is great since you can walk everywhere from here in Santa Fe, and don't need your rental while you're here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Albuquerque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. This staff was nice and very attentive. It was a rather expensive for the room and the air conditioner was pretty noisy. We did enjoy our time there despite these inconveniences.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our Survey regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza. We appreciate all of your feedback and comments and have shared them with our hotel staff, as this allows us to improve our services for you, our loyal guest. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I've stayed in Santa Fe so many times in almost 40 years, yet never stayed at the Hilton before. I will from now on. The staff goes out of their way to handle your every need as quickly as possible, which does so much to make a trip better. It is walking distance to everything,and the parking could not be more convenient. Even when I needed a little milk before bed every night, it was no charge. The room was large with extra seating and a desk. I would say that the sliding bathroom door didn't seal the room, so a fan would be a nice addition. But it wasn't a problem for us. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We appreciate all of your feedback, and thank you for your comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
riverview, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent Place. Friendly Staff, clean and plenty of amenities. Great location within walking distance to the historic downtown shopping district. The room was very nice. The pool and jacuzzi were well maintained. The gym had adequate equipment. Restaurant bar and wait staff were friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel staff and amenities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were so convenient to all of the historic downtown plaza. Walking distance to so much in the area. If you need to get out of the area, you're two minutes from the highways Staff were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Snellville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I recently stayed in the Hilton Santa Fe as part of an art tour in Northern New Mexico. Seeing that I had a long wait for the shuttle (not Hilton's shuttle) to take me back to the airport in Albuquerque, a kind Hilton employee noticed me and went out of his way to cross the street and bring me a cup of water. How welcome it was! I had been wishing for one, but was surrounded by luggage and was afraid I would miss the shuttle if I left my spot. Thanks Hilton, from a 76 year grandma.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you found the hospitality of the hotel staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Been to Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza? Share your experiences!