“Nidah spa is a wonderful retreat” 5 of 5 stars

Santa Fe Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Nidah spa is a wonderful retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I visited the Nidah spa at the Eldorado Hotel in Santa Fe for an afternoon of relaxation and pampering. I had the spa pedicure and I had my eyebrows waxed. The technician (I cannot remember her name) made me feel welcome, she brought me lovely herbal tea and some trail mix to snack on, she chatted with me, but also gave me quiet time to relax. The pedicure was wonderful, about an hour, lots of polish choices were available as well. I like their emphasis on "green" environmentally friendly products. As a local I enrolled in the gold card program, which will provide me with a free service after I visit a certain number of times. I was also told that I had access to the pool and workout facility as a guest of the spa. Valet parking was easy and the spa validates too! Visit this spa, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Ian M, Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and wonderful spa! Susan Keene and her amazing Spa Team truly are one of a kind. And we are honored to have a review, such as this, from someone local; especially since there are so many wonderful spas in the area. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again your next time at Nidah Spa. Next time we should entice you after your treatment for one of our famous picante margarita! :)
Thank you again and have a wonderful rest of your week.
imcclendon@eldoradohotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here during my first visit to Santa Fe in November 2012. Very nice hotel, had a balcony with beautiful views overlooking the city and mountains. Staff treated us top-notch, bar was great, and it's walking distance to all sorts of dining and shopping. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Our balconies and views are one in a million! we are so pleased you enjoyed your room and were able to enjoy the breathtaking views from our property. Thank you so much for taking the time to review the property and we hope you come back soon and often!
have a great rest of your week!
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My sister and I spent 5 days at the El Dorado Hotel a couple of weeks ago. I can't praise this place enough. It is beautiful, full of gorgeous art and WONDERFUL staff, and has the best kitchen on the planet. My birthday dinner was so over-the-top that I stopped in the kitchen afterwards to give them a shout out (literally): YOU ARE THE BEST KITCHEN STAFF EVRRR! The food was so good, we never went anyplace else in town to eat. We took pictures of our food. We'd take a bite, roll our eyes, and groan---it was THAT good. The staff, from the front desk (David and Hallie), to the spa, to the valets, to the dining room (Jerrod, Mary, Lenny, Lance, etc., etc.) were helpful, happy, kind, and very accommodating. It was, no lie, a PERFECT vacation.

Room Tip: they're probably ALL pretty good--and they have GREAT soap!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ian M, Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Happy Birthday!!!!!! we love it when our guests come to the Eldorado to celebrate! our team loves to have a good time and it is always fun to enhance an experience such as a birthday. We are so grateful to have a such an amazing food and beverage team! even our one of our head chefs is a regular on a local morning news show! I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments to our entire team and thank you for taking the time to share them.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We recently stayed at the Eldorado hotel and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We had our 3 year old with us and were really hoping to move to a larger room when we arrived. They were fully booked however 2 days later they gave us the Presidential Suite which was literally a 4 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a dining room. They gave it to us for only $50 extra/night. It was above and beyond. They were so friendly to my daughter, immediately offering her a whole drawing set when we checked in. The spa is amazing also - my husband and I both had incredible massages. I would recommend staying here to anyone who wants to be close to town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take a lot of pride in the service we provide here at the Eldorado and I am glad we could make your stay with us memorable. We LOVE our presidential suite and the great news is that we are in the process of remodeling it. We hope you enjoyed the newest additions to the room which were several pieces of art from local artists and galleries. Have a great week and thank you again for your kind words about your stay with us.

Gunnison Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visit Santa Fe at least twice a year and we always stay at the Eldorado. It is in the perfect location for access to restaurants and the square. The rooms are clean and the staff is always outstanding. I will be back in the fall to enjoy my favorite getaway place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ian M, Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Welcome Back! we love all of our guests, but is truly rewarding to hear stories like this about our repeat guests. we take a lot of pride in the service we provide and I am glad that you now have a home away from home when you visit Santa Fe! We are excited to hear that you are coming back to stay with us and please let any of our amazing staff know if we can do anything special for your upcoming stay. Have a great weekend and thank you for your continued business.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Several of our family members stayed at Eldorado over the Thanksgiving Holiday in 2012. The staff was awesome. They remembered our names, especially the children, and made a point to always say hello or help us with whatever request we had. The rooms were spacious, clean. When we had issues - the front desk was quick to respond. Definitely would come back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ian M, Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Our entire team is thrilled that we were able to make your holiday with us memorable! when our guests stay with us over the holidays it is always important to make sure that your stay is very special and I am glad that we hit that standard with your stay. Thank you for staying with us again and we hope to see you back at the Eldorado very soon!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

From the moment I stepped out of my car, to the moment I drove away, it was nothing but smiles! The whole staff was amazing at taking care of me and my daughter. They were all very aware that she was with me at all times...and at 4 years old, she was rather excited to end the trip with a chance to talk to EVERYONE she met. We stayed for 2 nights, and enjoyed every second of it. The Eldorado is perfectly located. A short drive from I-25, close to restaurants, and within walking distance to shops and museums. The rooms were fine. The beds were comfy. The room service attendant, Joe (bellman), and Patti (Old House) all helped to make this a special get away fro us! My daughter was surprised with a plate of fresh baked cookies, a little coloring kit, and an apple juice...All because the staff was thinking about the most important part of MY life! hehe.
The Lounge was a happy atmosphere, but was a bit to crowded on a Friday night for myself. The staff was helpful in getting us some chips and salsa to took back to the room. $24/night for valet was worth it in my opinion...I loved not having to walk a block to get to my car.
I will be going back, this time bringing the whole family!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our staff! We had such a great time hosting your vacation and your daughter was a blast!!!! I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments and we would love to see you and your daughter again very soon! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and have a wonderful rest of your week!

imcclendon@eldoradohotel.com

Been to Eldorado Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!