“Good price, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Littleton, Colorado
“Good price, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is my go-to motel when I stay in Santa Fe. Santa Fe hotel prices are so high, but I always get a reasonable rate and good room. It has a convenient location, and clean and quiet rooms. I don't bother shopping around, if I am going to Santa Fe, I make a reservation here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Matthew H, Corporate Trainer at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you such a nice review about our hotel. We are all so happy that you consider us to be your “go-to” hotel when you come to Santa Fe. It is wonderful that you enjoy our convenient location and clean, quiet rooms. From all of us, thank you again for staying with us each time you come to Santa Fe. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel had a room large enough to fit our entire family. We had two queen beds and one king with a small kitchenette and a bathroom. The furnishings and cleanliness were adequate. Our room was very hot to the point that we had difficulty sleeping (I don't think the a.c. was run prior to our arrival). The front desk staff found a fan and allowed us to use it for the duration of our two night stay. Once the a.c. kicked in, our second night was much better. Overall this was a decent hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel here in Santa Fe. I am glad to read that we were able to get you a room that fit your entire family. I apologize that we did not have the air conditioner on prior to your arrival to have the room be at a comfortable temperature. I will make sure to remind our housekeeping staff of the importance of this during the hot summer months. It is great that our front desk staff was able to get you a fan to help cool the room for your first night and that the second night was much more comfortable. Thank you again for staying with us and posting a review. We hope that you will come and see us again the next time you are here in the Santa Fe area.
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Room was nice but noisy from traffic even in a room located to the rear of the hotel. Had to leave the hotel grounds (not just the main building area) to smoke. Front desk staff could use improvement. Would not stay at this hotel if and when we return to Santa Fe.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review about your recent stay here with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I am sorry that the traffic was so noisy during your stay. I do apologize that you were misinformed in regards to where you can smoke. We do allow for smoking outside on the property but in accordance with city ordinances that it must be 25' from an entrance. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
Olathe, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We reserved 2 rooms at this location. My son, daughter-in-law and Marley (dog) stayed in one room. Myself and Grandson stayed in the other. When I made the reservation I requested adjoining rooms and the hotel was very accommodating. Thank you. Rooms were large, comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location near grocery shops, restaurant's that met our needs. Elevator and hallway needs a bit of refreshing. Vacuuming and cleaning carpets would help these areas meet the standards that I am used to at other Best Westerns which explains "why" I rated "average" for cleanliness. Also...I felt safe at this hotel. Santa Fe has a higher crime rate than other cities I have visited. Parking lot lightening was good as well has their after dark security policies.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Matthew H, Corporate Trainer at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that we were able to accommodate your family and getting you adjoining rooms. It is wonderful that you enjoyed your room and thought the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for your comments on the elevator and hallways, I will make sure to be addressing these with our housekeeping department.
Ada, Ok, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Again we return to Santa Fe BestWestern, it is like returning home. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Location is great. Thanks so much for the place to stay and call home for a few days.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know about your stay here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe. We are all so happy that when you stay with us it’s like returning home. It is always our pleasure to be friendly and helpful to our guests to make them feel at home. From the front desk staff, maintenance and our housekeepers we thank you again for such a great review and we all look forward to the next time you come through Santa Fe.
Upland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel is centrally located in Santa Fe, about 4 to 5 miles from the plaza, to hiking trails, outlets and highways. I agree with some of the other reviews that the AC was noisy. Breakfast was good for 1 or 2 days, but got old after that. We had a very large room, but was very far from lobby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review out hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our location in Santa Fe. I will make sure that to address the loud air conditioner with our maintenance department. Thank you for your comments about our breakfast. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Bishop
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Best Western was pretty clean. That said, there were very strong unpleasant odors in the three rooms we tried staying in. I hope it was because they just shampooed the rugs and they weren't dry yet. Whatever the reason, I was unhappy and so ready to get out of there. The staff did what they could to accommodate us and they get high points for that but after the third room I just gave up. The housekeeping staff has their carts in the main hall to the rooms making it difficult to bring your luggage in. Older hotel so expect cramped quarters in the bathroom.
Beds were comfortable and I think I would have slept well had it not been for the odor that kept awakening me.

Room Tip: Not near housekeeping on the first floor