“Good hotel but if you donot like animals or are allergic to them be care full” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #28 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good hotel but if you donot like animals or are allergic to them be care full”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

a good hotel to stay in with goog facilities but be carefull the free animals means that annimals are alloewd in at no extra cost which means that animalls are alloew in the rooms and altouhgh the hotel was very accomodating and no problems where encountered a dog was in the room next to us If not allergic to animals by all means this is an excellent hotel

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Matthew H, Corporate Trainer at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you taking the time to let us know about your stay here in Santa Fe. I am happy to read that you thought we are a good hotel with good facilities. I am sorry that you misunderstood our pet acceptance policy, but glad that there was not any problems with neighboring dog. It is true that we do allow our guests’ four legged friends to stay with us at no additional cost. Thank you again for the review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Stephenville, Tx, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hotel was in a great location and the beds were comfortable. However I will never stay here again because there was alot of noise above my room and in the halls with kids running and etc. When I went to complain there was a call made to the above room I assume but was told it was the 4th of July and they were paying guests just like me. We had reservations for 5 months in advance but the room was not ready for that number. Musty odor smell that would come and go. Breakfast ok.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Matthew H, Corporate Trainer at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here with us in Santa Fe. I am glad that you found our beds comfortable and that you found us to be in a convenient location. On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize. I am sorry that we did not have the sheets/blankets in the closet of the room for the fold out couch. I am glad that we were able to get them to you so promptly. Thank you for letting us know about the odor in the room, I will have our maintenance department look into this matter. I do apologize that we did not handle the noise complaint fully. We will remind our desk associates in regards to the proper procedures on how to handle noise complaints. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We checked in July 4th, 2014 and stayed one night. Each an every front desk staff member we encountered was was very friendly and helpful, allowing us to leave our bikes in the front office instead of having to haul them upstairs to the second floor. The room was a little dated, but resonably priced and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel and kind words about the staff. We are all happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that we were able to store you bikes here in our office so you didn’t have to haul them upstairs. It was our pleasure to help and hope that you will come see us again the next time you are in Santa Fe.
Trion, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I checked in late on Monday July 7 2014 and stayed through Friday morning. My stay was pleasant and the rooms were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, Especially The lady that was working the night i checked in and the second evening i was there. I probably came and asked her question 5 or 6 times and she never got irritated at me and just smiled and helped with what i needed. I cant remember her name, but She was the best Hotel associate i have ever dealt with and i appreciate her. The hot tub was great and the pool was nice. actually i enjoyed the hotel more then i did the rest of the city =0) Thanks for being such a great place to stay and being affordable.
Thanks
Joseph

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for such a great review about your stay. I am pleased to read that you had a “Great stay in Santa Fe”. Thank you for the kind words about our desk associate, it is great that you thought she was the “best hotel associate” you have ever dealt with. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to her. We always enjoy being able to help our guests and answer all the questions that may arise. It is wonderful that you were able to enjoy our hot tub and pool. Make sure to stay with us the next time you come to Santa Fe. We will be here with smiles on our faces.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here four nights last month and were very impressed with the service and value. The staff were completely accommodating, e.g., the phones were down at the local taxi company and the maintenance guy overheard our failed efforts, put down his tools and drove us downtown. Unbelievable. The room on the 3rd floor was spacious and quiet even directly next to the elevator. The staff provides clean towels for motorcycle washing and a cleaning station is easily set up near the front entrance. Breakfast is the typical BW+ fare but it was fine. A cab ride into the Plaza 5 miles away is about $20 each way. If you want to ride your motorcycle downtown it is a great idea to park in the municipal lot across from the Hotel St. Francis (which is one of the very best places in town to get a martini) in one of the designated spots by the ticket booth. We were charged $3 for all day for 2 motorcycles. Seriously. The hotel is also about a 5 minute ride to the local HD dealership. We would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for letting us know about your stay here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe. I am happy to read that you were very impressed by the service and value while you were here. We are always happy to help in whatever way we can. It is great that our maintenance person was able to get you downtown when the local taxi service was down. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and thought it was spacious and quiet. We are always glad to offer clean towels and set up a washing station out front to wash the road off motorcycles. We look forward to the next time you come and stay with us here in Santa Fe.
Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were getting desperate to find a room, as it seemed all of the places were either full or almost full. After checking via phone, we were told they had a room with two queen beds available, so rather than seeing it in person, we booked it sight unseen. From the outside, the place looks very nice. Entering the lobby, the first impression is dark and old. The girl at the counter was very nice and very helpful. She at first had us in a first floor room, but when I asked for a top floor, she instantly changed me - great first impression of service. Our room was in the corner on the third floor and walking down the corridor the overall impression was that the place needs a thorough cleaning. The elevator carpeting was filthy and needed vacuuming as did the carpeting in the hallway - but more than that, it needed shampooing. Our room was also dark and dingy with very dark wallpaper. The A/C is noisy and the carpet, once again, needed cleaning. The place is just not up to three stars as indicated - it is definitely a two star establishment. Nothing wrong with two stars if that is what is portrayed, but a let down if you are expecting three stars and you get two. Management can't do anything about the decor, but they certainly can demand more from their housekeeping staff - attention to detail is what makes a great place. The breakfast room is cramped with more people than tables - food is as expected, but the blueberry waffles were very good. Overall, I would say that the interior needs refurbishing with lighter colors - the rooms are dark and almost give a depressing feeling. Lighter colors and a thorough scrubbing would improve this place immensely. Would I stay here again? Only if I knew it had been redone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind words about our desk staff. I am happy to read that she was able to accommodate you so quickly in getting you a room on the top floor. Also that you enjoyed the blueberry waffles for breakfast. I will make sure to address the issues that you encountered with the housekeeping and maintenance staff. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This property is very adequate, but nothing special. The beds were pretty comfortable, the furnishings were decent but dated, the bathroom was small. Hotel overall is clean and staff was friendly. Daily breakfast was good with lots of choices. WiFi was acceptable, but not great. The property is located close to dining and shopping and on a major street. Overall our stay was okay, just nothing that was exceptional or memorable. I can't say I would never stay there again if in the area, nor would I say I would stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review about our hotel here in Santa Fe. We appreciate all feedback that we get. I am glad to read that you thought our staff was friendly and that the hotel was clean overall. It is wonderful that you enjoyed the choices that we offer on our hot breakfast. We do have a great location that is convenient for dinning and shopping. Also we are just a short drive to the downtown area of Santa Fe. We do all hope that you will come see us again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!