“Clean, comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Toronto
“Clean, comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three days visiting the Santa Fe area for the first time. The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful. The room was a very spacious king bed room. Breakfast was hot and a good selection. Could not get a TV listing on the TVGN so did not know what was coming up to watch. Great hotel otherwise

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your favorable review of our property. We are always very pleased to read comments regarding our guest's visits. I do share these comments with my staff and it is always nice to know that our continous passion for service and product is being received through the satisfaction of your guests. I hope you enjoyed our beautiful city and should you return, please consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here on a road trip. We didn't have reservations, but were very tired from driving and pulled over. The price they gave us didn't include taxes, so we were surprised the bill was 168 for 1 night in what they called a suite. The suite is an opened up 2 bedroom that we didnt even use the one side. Not too big either. The bed for that room was a pull out couch where you could feel the springs on your back. I wouldn't pay for suite, just go with regular room and save a little money. I would not come back based on the room and price. Breakfast was decent and stores and shopping are nearby, but so are a lot more hotel choices ; keep that in mind when booking!

Dear Ritzi,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review based upon your visit to Santa Fe. It appears that there were some challenges and we look forward to fixing these things as we are informed of them. We are constantly trying new and old ways to better our guest experiance. Should you have any recommendations that may better serve you or others in the future, please feel free to contact me. I do hope you enjoyed our beautiful city. Please consider returning on your next visit as we hope to better serve you in the future.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Nice hotel with southwestern decor. Bed was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast.
Our TV remote wasn't working, told manager as we went out, working when we returned. The drop cord,mentioned in another review is a good idea. I always keep one in my suitcase.
Would recommend this hotel.

Dear TLCnana,

Thank you for your recent posting here on Trip Advisor. We always enjoy hearing feedback from all of our guests. I actually remember you and the "remote" and was my pleasure taking care of that for you. I like to share these reviews with my staff so that we can continue our goal of superior product and service. Thank you for staying with us and I hope your visit to Santa Fe was a pleasant one. Please consider coming back in the future.
Edgewood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

A place to visit of great historical significance, made very enjoyable by Best Western Plus Hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful, professional and dedicated to making your experience a good one.. You will truly enjoy southwest hospitality, the abundance of good and safe parking at5 this facility.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear John,

What a nice review. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our service and product. Santa Fe is such a nice place to visit year round and we hope you can continue to visit our beautiful city and consider coming back to see us.
Roseville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great Hotel with a nice southwest decor, nice pool and spa, good breakfast and plenty of parking. Note - need to bring an extension cord or have a long cord for your laptop, there is a shortage of plugs in the room and no plugs near the desk.

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your most favorable review. My staff and I always look forward to seeing comments from our valued guests. I have heard some comments regarding plug in's and have begun ordering extra outlets to remedy this. I hope you enjoyed our beautiful city and please come back and see us upon your next visit.
Sykesville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in early September. The hotel was kept very clean. Our room was not very large, but it was well appointed. We enjoyed nice breakfasts, too. The staff is more than accommodating. When the printer in the lobby ran out of ink, I was invited to use the one at the front desk, which I really appreciated. The staff waived the "no food in pool area" rule if the breakfast room got too crowded, which I know made some hungry guests very happy. This is a good value for the money.

Dear Revrenn,

Thank you so much for taking some time to post these comments for our review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our product and service. My staff and I always enjoy hearing feedback from all our guests. We feel this is like a report card for us. If this was your first time to Santa Fe, then i hope you enjoyed our beautiful city. If not, then thank you for returning. Please consider staying with us again upon your next visit.
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was large, though no central air, just wall mounted ac/heater which is not adequate for the room size! AC was not running prior to entering room, room temp was about 95 degrees and took 3 or more hours to cool down enough to sleep!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear MacWarrior,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I would like to apologize for the AC not being turned on prior to your check in. We usually like to cool to 72 degrees for your comfort. It appears that we missed this one. I will share this with my staff so that these things do not occur in the future. I do hope you enjoyed our beautiful city and that you may consider us again upon your next visit.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!