“Really unbelievable--pinch me. Am I dreaming?” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #29 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
New Mexico
“Really unbelievable--pinch me. Am I dreaming?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We originally picked this hotel to redeem points. However, we found we did not have enough points for the hotel, but decided to reserve a room anyway. Our experience with Santa Fe hotels is spotty--many are highly overrated and very bad values. We drove up to the relatively plain looking hotel, wondering what was in store. Check-in was efficient and staff were friendly and helpful. When we went to our room, we were amazed. We were expecting a very plain, simple room because of the low price. The room was actually a mini-suite with a sitting room with couch, chair, desk and new flat screen TV. And, also a microwave and refrigerator. The next room was the bathroom, dressing area. Then, the third room was the bedroom with a king size bed and another new flat screen TV. Everything was very new and modern and very clean. And...breakfast is included! At these rates? In Santa Fe? Unbelievable! Of course, there are a few tiny warts. The hotel is on Cerillos Road, and that street is pretty busy until relatively late at night. If traffic noise bothers you (it doesn't bother me), then you may wish to request a room away from the street. Also, the breakfast room did not seem to be up to the number of guests. The hotel is also quite a way from the Santa Fe Plaza, so if that is your real destination, you may not be too pleased with the location. However, it is right in the middle of the main shopping area of Santa Fe. That's it--everything else was perfect. This hotel is one of the best values we have seen anywhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street if you are sensitive ti traffic noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Thegeese,

Your recent review on trip advisor was very detailed and all of our team members were excited to share in your thoughts. We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were visiting our beautiful city. I do hope that should you visit again, you will choose our hotel once more. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

A newly nicely redorated hotel, good value. Room is good but doors close loudly. Twice I sat up in bed because I thought someone had entered our room...someone coughed in the hallway and again it sounded like he was in our room. If you do not have a pet DO NOT stay on the first floor or you will suffer dogs barking and howling for hours.
We had breakfast at hotel the first time and chose to go to out for breakfast second day. Although, incuded, it is just the basic stuff, if you are on a budget and in a hurry it will be OK.
Staff is good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Gespittler,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. I hope your review will help other travelers in their search for lodging in Santa Fe. I would like to apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced due to pets in other rooms. We will make a much more concerted effort to seperate those with and without animals so that this kind of thing can be avoided. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future. It is always our mission to exceed the expectations of our guests.
Woodland Park, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights and 1 more night on our return trip. The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. My only concern was that there was not really a suitable place to walk our dog in the morning but the Best Western is located not far from the Santa Fe dog park. Affordable, wonderful staff and more than sufficient breakfast. Will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mary24bhOZ,

Thank you for your recent stay and the comments provided on Trip Advisor. I was very pleased that we were able to provide the service and product that you were looking for. I hope you enjoyed your time here in Santa Fe and should you return, please choose the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe to meet your lodging needs.
Florence
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed just one night. The location is good; not too far off the I-25 and a few miles from Old Town Plaza. The room was clean, comfy, and not too small. The walls are a little thin as many hotels are, and we thought the rooms doors were quite loud if they were allowed to close without assistance. All in all, it's a good value for a short stay.

Room Tip: The further back from the busy street, the quieter the room will be.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Gailzmarie,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa fe. Your comments have been shared with my staff as we were pleased that you wrote such a nice review. We work very hard to ensure that all guest stays are not only met but exceeded. I do hope that you choose to stay with us should you return to our beautiful city.
Vernon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The mobility accessible room here was clean, quiet and had plenty of room. Very nice bathroom and I could pull in under the sink with an inch or two clearance for my knees. But, the bed was at least 10 or 12 inches higher than my 22 inch high wheelchair seat. I really don't understand why such high beds are used in mobility accessible rooms as they are impossible to transfer onto. And so make the room inaccessible.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Janno46,

I would like to start by thanking you for sharing your review with trip advisor. I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I would like to apologize for our over sight on the bed height that caused you some inconvienience. I assure you that due to your comments we have lowered the height of the bed to accomodate the needs of all. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and please stay with us again.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My family (2 kids & husband) and I stayed here in october 2012 while visiting Santa Fe. We were here for two nights and were very happy with the cleanliness, quiet, friendliness of staff, location, and breakfast. It is not near Old Town, but it was very easy to get there, and the price much more affordable. The room was very clean and spacious for the 4 of us. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold choices, and plenty to go around. Even it was on a busy road, it is set back and very quiet in the hotel. i will be back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DaveWollmanSr, Regional Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest's, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. We take a lot of pride in providing a great guest experience and a clean comfortable room. I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast in the morning, our staff has really been working hard to improve its selection and quality of the items. Thanks again for submitting a review, please stop in and see us again when your travels take you to Santa Fe NM.
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were passing through and wanted to stay here as we knew it had an indoor pool. We got a larger suite with a king and two queen beds. It had plenty of room, but I am glad we upgraded to a larger room as the room was very strangely set up and long and extremely narrow. The restroom was small enough that it was even difficult to close the door. That said, it had nice southwestern decor and was obviously recently updated. The hot tub wasn't working when we were there, but we would stay here again. A decent functional hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Junesflame,

Thank you so much for taking the time to add a review. While I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, please accept my apology for our hot tub being out of commission at the time. I assure you it is fully operational now but thanks for your patience. As i do all reviews, i will share this with my staff as our team strives for continuous improvement. Thank you for staying with us and i hope you enjoyed our beautiful city.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!