“Wheelchair Accessibility review” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Vernon, Canada
“Wheelchair Accessibility review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The mobility accessible room here was clean, quiet and had plenty of room. Very nice bathroom and I could pull in under the sink with an inch or two clearance for my knees. But, the bed was at least 10 or 12 inches higher than my 22 inch high wheelchair seat. I really don't understand why such high beds are used in mobility accessible rooms as they are impossible to transfer onto. And so make the room inaccessible.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Janno46,

I would like to start by thanking you for sharing your review with trip advisor. I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I would like to apologize for our over sight on the bed height that caused you some inconvienience. I assure you that due to your comments we have lowered the height of the bed to accomodate the needs of all. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and please stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My family (2 kids & husband) and I stayed here in october 2012 while visiting Santa Fe. We were here for two nights and were very happy with the cleanliness, quiet, friendliness of staff, location, and breakfast. It is not near Old Town, but it was very easy to get there, and the price much more affordable. The room was very clean and spacious for the 4 of us. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold choices, and plenty to go around. Even it was on a busy road, it is set back and very quiet in the hotel. i will be back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DaveWollmanSr, Regional Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest's, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. We take a lot of pride in providing a great guest experience and a clean comfortable room. I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast in the morning, our staff has really been working hard to improve its selection and quality of the items. Thanks again for submitting a review, please stop in and see us again when your travels take you to Santa Fe NM.
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were passing through and wanted to stay here as we knew it had an indoor pool. We got a larger suite with a king and two queen beds. It had plenty of room, but I am glad we upgraded to a larger room as the room was very strangely set up and long and extremely narrow. The restroom was small enough that it was even difficult to close the door. That said, it had nice southwestern decor and was obviously recently updated. The hot tub wasn't working when we were there, but we would stay here again. A decent functional hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Junesflame,

Thank you so much for taking the time to add a review. While I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, please accept my apology for our hot tub being out of commission at the time. I assure you it is fully operational now but thanks for your patience. As i do all reviews, i will share this with my staff as our team strives for continuous improvement. Thank you for staying with us and i hope you enjoyed our beautiful city.
Grapeland, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Mr Sunny at this hotel, which is a fantastic hotel, weent out of his way to accomate my wife and I during our stay here for three days on a business trip. He is the normal person on duty during the day and I think he might be the owner, but regardless, he is a true professional and an asset to the Best Western name. Good job, Sunny!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
DaveWollmanSr, Regional Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you very much for posting a review of your experience at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. Guest service and satisfaction are two of the cornerstones of our philosophy. I am glad that you recognized our associate for his efforts. Come and see us again if your travels take you to Santa Fe NM.
Grove, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family stay for two nights in a double queen room. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the hotel staff friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was decent with enough choice for the entire family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Bahrainiac,

I would like to extend my sincerest "thank you" for choosing the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe on your recent visit to New Mexico. Your very favorable review will inform others in making their choice of accomadations. I hope you return to the area soon and will look forward to your return.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a very nice property that has been recently renovated. The staff gave great advice on where to eat dinner and directions. The pool is super duper. Most indoor pools in hotels are hot and muggy but not this one. The hot-tub was a perfect temp.. Is on the south side of Santa Fe and close to I-25. We will stay there again next month.

Room Tip: go to maria's for dinner
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

this hotel is a solid choice in Santa Fe.

LOCATION: the location isn't the greatest but pretty much every major chain is located on the same strip outside of the downtown area. usually this is an annoyance however its a nice touch in this case since there are no hotels downtown and Santa Fe keeps this intimate feel.

ROOM: the room is clean and nice. wifi is free but not super fast. nice lazyboy to hang out and kick back after a long day. the bathroom is a bit small but fine.

AMENITIES: breakfast was your typical crappy food but its free so no complaints. the pool was a big hit with other guests but I'm not a fan of public pools so avoided it.

the one downfall of this hotel was a bit pricy and therefore not the greatest bargin in the world however overall, this hotel is a solid 4.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!