We visited Santa Fe for a cousin's wedding and did quite a bit of research before we booked a room. Our research definitely lead us in the right direction. My husband and I shared a room with our two teenagers. Normally we try to get something with two bathrooms but it is a bit pricy to stay near The Plaza so we opted for an oversize room. The room was very large and very nicely decorated. There is a sink inside the bathroom and another one outside. It ended up working out quite well. Beyond the homey room there are so many wonderful reasons to stay at The Inn of The Governors. 1. Free parking, many places charge. 2. A wonderful included breakfast every morning. 3. Friendly staff (from desk clerk to servers to bartenders to maids to security guard to host). Everyone was so kind and helpful. 4. Sherry and tea each evening. 5. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. 6. Heated pool. Other family members who booked rooms at different places in Santa Fe wished that they had made the same choice as we did. I would not even consider staying anywhere else besides Inn of the Governors if I were to ever visit Santa Fe again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.