This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, just a couple of blocks from the historical plaza. It's architecture and room decor is very pleasing, in the style of old Santa Fe.
Our receptionist, indeed all the staff we met, was friendly and helpful.
Our room was not large, but very adequate for the king-sized bed. The bed was very comfortable, on the firm side. The bathroom had modern fixtures. It was all very clean. All the linens were clean and fresh. The room included a small refrigerator and had free wireless.
The public areas of the hotel are very attractive. In the afternoon complimentary sherry and tea is served in the lobby. The breakfast buffet, included with the room, was generous and nicely prepared. It was cool in Santa Fe while we were there and the fireplaces in the restaurant areas were very inviting.
Parking was free!
The restaurant at the Hotel, El Charro, was excellent and very reasonably priced - one more reason to stay again at the Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.