We selected the Inn of the Governors based on the reviews we read here. We stayed three nights in this lovely hotel and enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms are comfortable, clean, well maintained and nicely decorated. The free breakfast was fantastic with many choices of foods. We would definitely recommend this property.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.