This hotel is in a great location for walking Old Santa Fe. They have some very nice amenities, including afternoon sherry and cookies (delicious). The service across the board was excellent. The breakfast buffet is very good. The room was very nice, if not a bit tight for three people, but we were in a traditional room. We had no problems with noise. The biggest complaint would be the quality of the toilet paper they use. We enjoyed the restaurant for lunch-very good nachos, quesadillas, etc. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.