“Horrible Customer Service resulting in cancelling order and going to Pizza Hut” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Domino's Pizza

Ranked #391 of 464 restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Pizza
Santa Fe, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The day before I needed the pizza I ordered it, told the employees where I needed it delivered and what time, I then paid. The next day I get a call 30 minutes before the scheduled delivery time, an employee calls me and tells me that they do not deliver to where I requested, even though an employee the previous day had no problem with the location. I was told it would not be ready at the scheduled time, that they had a previous order that took priority over mine, and that he had called the owner and she indicated they would not and could not deliver to the address they had previously agreed to deliver to. I had ordered pizza's for my sons 8th birthday, to be delivered to his school. The cost was over 70.00, yet I was told I was not a priority and that the farthest they deliver was to the highway... so was I supposed to meet on the side of the road to pick up? Not only that but in this economy to tell any customer they are not a priority is insulting after I had already paid in full and was told they could accomodate. Not only could they not deliver the pizzas would not be ready until 20 minutes after teh delivery time, and I had to pick up--- delivery was NOT an option. The employee was rude to me and clearly chose not to help. I ended up cancelling, placing an order with Pizza Hut, having to rush to Pizza Hut and pick up an order. Pizza Hut was still faster than the time Dominos said they could have my pizzas ready. I will never go back to dominos. poor customer service and a very terrible experience.

• Visited April 2013