“It's good, but now WOW” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“It's good, but now WOW”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Because we have to support local businesses this place is a must. And specially during the summer. But there are some great ice creams now directly from the grocers freezer...for example any gelato, specially Talenti...OMG this is the real stuff.

Visited August 2012

Pembroke Pines, FL
“not too special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We've had much better ice cream elsewhere. The lavender flavor was intriguing, the strawberry not special.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best ice cream in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Taos Cow really does have excellent ice cream. I recommend caramel piñon nut, though it isn't always available. This time i had a cherry flavor that had dark chocloate chunks and pinon nuts. My wife liked the strawberry that had chunks of milk, dark and white chocolate in it. They also do breakfast and lunch. Excellent selection of sandwiches. This time I had a pastrami on rye that was really outstanding. The rye was very mild, the pastrami lean, but cut more thickly (definitely a plus) than i was expecting, and piled high. My wife ordered a turkey and brie that she raved about. Definitely worth the trip.

Visited July 2012
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
“Summer outdoors by a creek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

will salve your irrate thoughts. I've been at this eatery several times and find that everything I ate was good and reasonable. I had none of the service problems experienced by Where2NextColorado and hopefully never will. My favorite ice cream is the lavender flavor and since I brought along others with me, we tried a lot of different flavors before settling on our favorites. The person who waited on us was sweet and patient. Then we took our ice creams to the creek, stream, acequia, whatever it is, outside and had a glorious moment under the trees with a delicious breeze to go with them. Should you drive by Taos Cow, drive in also and experience this delight. The reason I don't give it an excellent is because I would like to try more of their fare before I make that judgement. And I will be watching out for the service.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“Taos Cow in Arroyo Seco, NM has the worst service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

The ice cream is really good, but it doesn't matter who waits on you, they all don't care to be friendly to their patrons. My son has a favorite ice cream flavor so I enquired when they will have it for sale again. "We don't follow a schedule and we pull a flavor as we please."

• Visited March 2012