“Wonderful b & b, great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 43 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Grand Lake
“Wonderful b & b, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Santa Fe and surrounding area. The Inn on the Paseo is a beautiful and quaint b & b. The owners and staff go out of their way to accommodate the guests. The breakfasts were first class. Terry, Rebecca and Pete all have great suggestions as to places to visit, hike, and eat. We will most definitely return!

Room Tip: Room 15 is south facing, so has good sunlight. Good in the winter, perhaps not so much during heat...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Midleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We enjoyed every aspect of our stay. Breakfasts were unique and outstanding. The staff went way beyond expectations to make certain we had everything we wanted. It was a perfect location for walking to everything we were interested in seeing.

• Stayed March 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you! Great breakfast, close to town and all the shops. All good!
We had the romantic package, the goodies were in the room, rose petals nice! Very pretty and clean place. Nice new outdoor deck!!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lancaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Very nice bed and breakfast with amazingly friendly staff. My room was a good size and very comfortable. All in all a great experience. I was travelling on business but would very much like to come back for a vacation.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

My husband, dog and I stayed here the weekend before Valentine's Day and got the place to ourselves. We were greeted by the friendly staff and treated to fresh banana bread in the afternoon before taking a short stroll to the plaza. Previously, we stayed are hotel that wasn't within walking distance... Now, I couldn't go back!

The road outside stays busy enough during the day, but the room was quiet and comfortable at night. There is a small, but functional park across the street, which was good for our dog. In the morning, we had the best baked French toast and "mango soup." They even went out of their way to accommodate me as a vegetarian.

TL;DR Fantastic value... We will return!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2015

This lovely bed and breakfast is run by a very friendly family who do all their best to make you feel at home and that's really how I felt when I was there.
The rooms are very cozy. Breakfast is a very enjoyable moment with delicious food and the opportunity of relaxing on a wooden terrace in the sun or in a cheerful dining-room.
The inn is ideally situated very close to the Plaza.
I've already been there twice, all the way from Paris and I'm really looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the house are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2015

We loved our stay. I'm already dreaming of our next visit to Inn on the Paseo. We loved it! Also, thank you for being pet friendly! The fact that IOTP is pet friendly drew us there initially, but your hospitality has given us many reasons to return.

My husband, college student daughter, and I spent three nights here in December, including Christmas. After having read some negative remarks on Yelp, I was apprehensive. Our experience was extremely pleasant; we had none of the difficulties expressed on Yelp. Breakfast was ethereal; the common rooms welcomed us, and the owners/staff were great.

We stayed in room 20, the family suite, because it has 2 separate bedrooms. My guess is that these rooms are ones the owners will be revamping soon, but the set up was perfect for our family: some privacy, some togetherness. Being close to the free parking area was a bonus, as was our proximity to the hallway refrigerator. We couldn't hear any street noise; the trade off was that we didn't have much of a view. Undisturbed sleep versus a view of the road? I'll take the sweet dreams, thank you!

I liked walking to the Plaza, especially in the dazzling snow on Christmas night.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Rebecca M, Owner at Inn on the Paseo, responded to this review, January 14, 2015
Hello hello!

Thank you so much for coming to stay with us over the holidays (and for bringing a furry guest with you! we love our four-legged guests!). We are so pleased to hear that we were a good fit for your family and that your stay was a great one. I know it's been said before, but we do really welcome our guests' pets and we hope our pet policy enforces how much we enjoy having them come to stay with us, too. We want everyone, including our guests with paws and claws, to feel welcome and at home when they come to stay!

Thank you again for your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back to Santa Fe in the future!
All the best and safe travels,
Rebecca

Been to Inn on the Paseo? Share your experiences!