Under new ownership, the Inn on the Paseo is a great place to stay in Santa Fe in all respects:
1. Great Location: at walking distance to the plaza
2. Perfect size: in between a B&B and a hotel
3. Amenities: comfortable, well-appointed rooms, delicious homemade breakfasts, afternoon tea and private parking.
And above all, a friendly, relaxed family atmosphere with very helpful staff/owners.
We'll definitely stay there on our next trip to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the Paseo is the quintessential Santa Fe bed and breakfast. Located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, and within walking distance to Canyon Road, the Inn on the Paseo offers comfortable, relaxing accommodations with free Wi-Fi, free parking, and complimentary breakfast. We are here to help make your visit to Santa Fe a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Inn on the Paseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Paseo Hotel Santa Fe